- To advise on all back office activities such as data entry into the proper software system, product receiving at store, check between physical items received and invoice, incorrect product receiving management together with the Commercial Company administration.
- To manage and supervise store stock and storage and all related cycle, quarterly and annual, inventory activities.
- Perform after sale service activities such as taking items to repair in charge from the sale staff, contacting repair centers, organizing item shipment to repair centers, following up on item repair status etc. providing prompt information to sales staff.
- Perform tagging activities related to all items, from product receiving to reprising.
- Contact IT/system suppliers in case of malfunctioning or damage to any hardware/software device.
- Contact suppliers for any store maintenance issue providing prompt and dedicated update to the store manager.
- Support the sales staff assisting them during the whole sale process from customer welcome to payment/packaging.
- Knowledge of VAT process and procedures.
- Support with the requirements related to ecommerce activities from shipping, product labeling, packaging
- Knowledge of Luxury business
- Selling skills
- Store procedures and process
- CRM techniques and tools
- Store operation applications (Beanstore, CRM, Sap etc)
- Customer Orientation
- Integrity & Trust
- Role competencies
- 2-3 Year experience in a similar position in Bulgari or in another company selling luxury products.