A master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, the Swiss watchmaker Hublot puts innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. With a youthful spirit and a forward-looking approach, the teams at Hublot are constantly looking for the innovative ideas that are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond developing major watchmaking complications, Hublot is associated with the biggest names in sport, through collaborations with Ferrari, FIFATM, Usain Bolt, and many others, alongside other highly varied domains, including music, through the celebrated piano virtuoso Lang Lang, as well as fashion, with Italia Independent.
Hublot is currently expanding its presence in Australia and is seeking Sales Ambassadors to join us in this new startup in the luxury retail arena in Sydney.
The Sales Ambassador is responsible for generating sales, providing outstanding customer service in accordance with Company guidelines, performing routine operational tasks as assigned by the Boutique Manager, maintaining the overall appearance of the store and safeguarding Company assets.
- To achieve monthly and annual sales targets by utilizing in-depth, updated product knowledge, selling and customer service skills.
- To maintain client book. Regularly follow up with clients and meet monthly clienteling sales goals.
- To assist Boutique Manager with execution of in-store events and store marketing initiatives. To drive attendance at in-store events via clienteling.
- To understand and adhere to all store operational procedures including, but not limited to, opening and closing guidelines, inventory display and presentation guidelines, etc.
- To attend regular training sessions to ensure product knowledge is up to date.
- Ensuring visual presentation, store maintenance and standards is of the highest quality at all times (including cleaning).
- Partake in stock take, maintenance and processing.
- Be flexible with working hours and deal with any additional ad hoc requests.
- 2-3 years of luxury retail sales experience required
- Previous clienteling experience which includes the cultivation of repeat customers and the prospecting of high end clients, is required. Ideal candidates have established client books.
- Experience executing in-store events and driving customer attendance via clienteling strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to learn a technical product strongly preferred.