The Sales Analyst will provide critical support to the business decisions makers through data analysis, reporting and process monitoring. Help establish metrics, provide insightful data analyses to support Commercial and Marketing needs for the Export Countries LATAM. Coordinate sanitary registration needs of each country with Head Quarters. Manage importation flow to guarantee excellence of products availability and marketing plan implementation.
- Critically evaluating and screening data, plus profiling to identify any issues
- Developing new data analysis processes
- Assessing analytics on an ongoing basis
- Performs modeling for the purpose of quantifying the performance of the business area and evaluating operational changes. Reports findings to make recommendations to management.
- Interprets data and identifies relevant analyses; Monitors trends over time and provides actionable insights that support the active management of the business area.
- Determines possible solutions using technical experience, judgment, and precedents.
- Identifies opportunities to leverage new IT solutions in support of analytics and reporting objectives.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of marketing plans for each country within the region, ensuring, the commercial, marketing, operations and merchandising departments are all working with up-to-date, relevant information
- Coordinate between clients and operations team in France and marketing team in Miami the timely receipt of all forecasts for products and point of sale materials (POSM)
- Close coordination with merchandising department to ensure country needs are clearly defined for incorporation into designs and production budgets
- Work with marketing to ensure the timely production and distribution of all locally produced marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, invitations and other POSM
- Consolidation of allocations of forecasts for POSM and saleable goods provided by commercial team
- Follow-up of Sanitary registration documents availability of each country and full interaction with HeadQuarters to accomplish those needs.
- Guarantee the correct importation flow and lead time to proactively adjust events and marketing plan strategy.
- Approximately 3 years of experience in sales analysis, forecasting or similar field
- Solid knowledge of core functions of an international cosmetics company
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with to effectively resolve moderately complex situations and issues
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills. Ability to effectively interact with all levels of internal and external business partners
- Fluency in English, French, and Spanish
- High level of comfort with Microsoft Office application suite, especially Excel
- Extraordinary level of attention to detail
- Excellent organization