MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The objective of the Sales and Education Coordinator for Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba is to achieve sales goals in assigned stores by creating strong relationships, conducting trainings and sales support.
- Achieve retail sales goals, as determined by management, in assigned stores throughout assigned territory.
- Conduct all Sephora trainings
- Plan and execute in-store events in conjunction with the Account Executive,
- Work with store management for visual placement in-store.
- Establishing and developing strong relationships at store level with store sales associates and store leadership
- Represent the Fresh brand and lead by example using Fresh and Sephora sales techniques
- Ensure Fresh counters and sales areas are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards.
- Notify AE of visibility issues and in-store actions as they occur.
- Assess sales numbers in pertinent locations.
- Maintain above average Sephora LOVE scores for the Fresh brand.
- Three to five years beauty industry experience required.
- Working knowledge of in-store retail environment a must.
- College Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Must be proactive in approaching potential customers and promoting the Fresh brand.
- Must be able to motivate others and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to travel within the territory.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
- Position requires heavy traveling and driving.
- Must be comfortable not having home office.
- Must have driving license.
- Must own a car
The position should be based in Edmonton or Calgary