MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Sales and Education Coordinator is responsible for providing the fresh Sales & Education Executive with training and sales support in an assigned territory, as dictated by the needs of the business with an emphasis on the Sephora and Nordstrom accounts
- Achieve sales goals, as determined by management, in assigned stores throughout assigned territory.
- Conduct all Sephora and Nordstrom in store trainings in line with Sephora and Nordstrom Brand expectations.
- Plan and execute in-store events in conjunction with Sales & Education Executive to support Sephora, Nordstrom and Fresh initiatives.
- Work with store management for visual placement in-store.
- Establishing and developing strong relationships at store level with Sephora BA's, Store Leadership, DM's, Nordstrom CM's, Point Person, Beauty Stylists and Department Managers.
- Handle in-store training of Fresh selling specialists (if applicable) and store personnel for new product launches and core product categories. This includes Selling Specialists, Nordstrom employees and Sephora BA's.
- Lead strong partnership with Sephora BA's, Nordstrom CM's and Clients by providing service and support for any needs when in store.
- Assist Sales & Education Executive in the recruitment, direction and evaluation of Selling Specialists
- Ensure Fresh homebays, counters, endcaps, towers, etc. are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards.
- Maintain regular communication with Sales & Education Executive regarding opportunities for brand to participate in additional training, event or BA/employee support.
- Maintain regular call cycle to stores and effectively manage schedule and travel (when applicable)
- Use company supported reports and tools to create customized in store strategies related to BA's/employee training and selling experience.
- At least three years beauty industry experience required.
- College Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Experience in Sephora and Nordstrom environment, preferred.
- Must be proactive in approaching potential clients and promoting the Fresh brand.
- Must be able to motivate others and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to travel within the territory.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
- Position Responsible for New Jersey and Lower Westchester territory
- Position requires heavy traveling and driving.
- Must be able to work remotely, without home office responsibilities.
- Standing, walking, moving for min. of 4-6 hours daily.