MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The objective of the Sales and Education Coordinator, Northern LA position is to achieve sales goals in assigned stores by creating strong relationships with retailers' sales associates and leadership. While training and educating various retailers on our products, and organizing in-store events, the Sales and Education Coordinator will be an ambassador of the fresh brand.
- Achieve sales goals, as determined by management, in assigned stores throughout assigned territory.
- Conduct all Specialty in store trainings in line with each channels expectations
- Plan and execute in-store events in conjunction with Sales & Education Executive to support Specialty channels and Fresh initiatives
- Work with store leadership for visual placement in-store.
- Establishing and developing strong relationships at store level with Store Leadership teams and District Education Managers.
- Handle in-store training of Fresh selling specialists (if applicable) and store personnel for new product launches and core product categories.
- Lead strong partnership with Specialty channel teams and Clients by providing service and support for any needs when in store
- Assist Sales & Education Executive in the recruitment, direction and evaluation of Selling Specialists
- Ensure Fresh homebays, endcaps, towers, etc. are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards.
- Maintain regular communication with Sales & Education Executive regarding opportunities for brand to participate in additional training, event or stores support.
- Maintain regular call cycle to stores and effectively manage schedule and travel (when applicable)
Use company supported reports and tools to create customized in store strategies related to cast training and selling experience.
- Three to five years beauty industry experience required.
- College Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Experience in Sephora environment, preferred
- Must be proactive in approaching potential clients and promoting the Fresh brand.
- Must be able to motivate others and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to travel within the territory.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives
- Position requires heavy traveling and driving.
- Must be able to work remotely, without home office responsibilities
- Standing, walking, moving for min. of 6 hours daily
- Responsible for Northern Los Angeles area