MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The objective of the Sales and Education Coordinator—Vancouver position is to train and provide sales support and appropriate reports and business strategies, as dictated by the needs of the business, with an emphasis on the Sephora and Nordstrom accounts. Reporting to the Sales and Education Executive, Western Canada, the Sales and Education Coordinator—Vancouver will be responsible for meeting sales goals on a consistent basis, while driving business for high volume, high traffic locations.
The Sales & Education Coordinator - Vancouver will be highly motivated, enthusiastic & have strong communication & analytical skills.
- Understanding of the retail business and expectations in order to build monthly sales goals and strategy plans within territory
- Conduct all Sephora and Nordstrom in store trainings in line with respective retailers Brand expectations
- Strategically plan and execute in-store events to support Sephora, Nordstrom and Fresh initiatives
- Conduct effective in store trainings focusing on new product launches while also highlighting core product categories
- Ability to recruit, direct and evaluate Selling Specialists.
- Ability to manage budgets including T&E, gratis and selling specialist dollars
- Maintain regular call cycle to stores and effectively manage schedule and travel.
- Ensure Fresh homebays, counters, endcaps, towers, etc. are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards.
- Establish strong partnership with Sephora District Managers, Leadership & BA's, along with Nordstrom Leadership & CM's by providing service and support for any needs within the Territory.
- Use company supported reports and tools to create customized in store strategies to build territory business and drive brand awareness
What you will learn (and/or achieve) in the first 6 months:
In the first 6 months the Sales & Education Coordinator- Vancouver will immerse themselves as a brand ambassador by building strong relationships with Sephora & Nordstrom locations within their territory. Focusing on displaying fresh's core values, this person will drive retail sales with in-store support, execution of in-store & virtual trainings as well as plan & execute in-store events.
What you will achieve in 12 months:
In the first 12 months, this person will establish strong working relationships with Sephora District Managers, Leadership & Beauty Advisors, along with Nordstrom leadership & Counter Managers. This person will identify & implement localized strategies for the Vancouver market to drive traffic and cater to the needs of the local consumer while growing brand awareness.
- At least three years beauty industry experience required.
- College Degree preferred.
- Experience in Sephora and Nordstrom environment preferred
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese speaking a plus
- Experience developing and driving business with the Chinese consumer a plus
- Must be proactive in approaching potential clients and promoting the Fresh brand by providing exceptional customer service.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required. Facilitation & training skills a plus
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
- Must be able to motivate others and work as part of a team & work as a team player.
- Must be able to manage others effectively.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
- Position requires heavy travel and long-distance driving within territory.
- Must be able to work remotely.
- Standing, walking, moving for min. of four to six hours daily.
- Must have great time management & organization skills in order to complete all necessary reports, paperwork, etc. in a timely fashion.
- Must have the ability to drive between locations of stores within territory
Based in Vancouver, Canada