MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The objective of the Sales and Education Coordinator/Sales and Education Executive for Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba is to achieve sales goals in assigned stores by creating strong relationships, conducting trainings and sales support.
- Achieve retail sales goals, as determined by management, in assigned stores throughout assigned territory.
- Conduct all Sephora trainings
- Plan and execute in-store events in conjunction with the Account Executive,
- Work with store management for visual placement in-store.
- Establishing and developing strong relationships at store level with store sales associates and store leadership
- Represent the Fresh brand and lead by example using Fresh and Sephora sales techniques.
- Ensure Fresh counters and sales areas are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards.
- Notify AE of visibility issues and in-store actions as they occur.
- Assess sales numbers in pertinent locations.
- Maintain above average Sephora LOVE scores for the Fresh brand.
- At least two to three years of beauty industry experience preferred
- Working knowledge of in-store retail environment a must.
- College Degree preferred.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Must be proactive in approaching potential customers and promoting the Fresh brand.
- Must be able to motivate others and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to travel within the territory.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
Ideal candidate based in Calgary or Edmonton based on travel requirements.