MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Sales and Education Executive for the Greater Toronto Area will be responsible for achieving sales goals in assigned stores by creating strong relationships, conducting effective trainings as well as sales support. The Sales and Education Executive will also be responsible for coaching and managing the Sales and Education Coordinator reporting into them.
- Achieve retail sales goals, as determined by management, in assigned stores throughout assigned territory.
- Conduct all Sephora trainings
- Plan and execute in-store events in conjunction with the Sales and Education Coordinator.
- Establishing and developing strong relationships at store level with store sales associates and store leadership
- Represent the Fresh brand and lead by example using Fresh and Sephora sales techniques.
- Ensure Fresh counters and sales areas are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards.
- Coach and manage Sales and Education Coordinators to improve productivity and results.
- Negotiate with store personnel to gain space and improve location within Sephora locations.
- Create and maintain excellent relationship with Sephora partners
- Create store specific action plans with the Sales and Education Coordinators to achieve sales goals in all doors of the assigned territory
- Three to five years beauty industry experience required.
- Working knowledge of in-store retail environment a must.
- College Degree in related field required
- At least two years of experience in people management
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Must be strategic and create localized approach to drive business in territory
- Must be able to motivate others and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to travel within the territory.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
- Must own a vehicle
- Position requires heavy traveling and driving