MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The main objective of the Sales and Education Executive (SEE)—Vancouver will be to achieve sales goals in assigned stores by creating strong relationships, conducting effective trainings as well as sales support. Reporting directly to the Senior Sales and Education Executive, the Sales and Education Executive will be responsible for coaching and managing the Sales and Education Coordinator reporting into them. The SEE should have a positive energy and passion for fresh and the beauty industry.
- Achieve retail sales goals, as determined by management, in assigned stores throughout assigned territory.
- Conduct all Sephora trainings
- Plan and execute in-store events in conjunction with the Sales and Education Coordinator.
- Establishing and developing strong relationships at store level with store sales associates and store leadership
- Represent the Fresh brand and lead by example using Fresh and Sephora sales techniques.
- Ensure Fresh counters and sales areas are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards.
- Coach and manage Sales and Education Coordinators to improve productivity and results.
- Negotiate with store personnel to gain space and improve location within Sephora locations.
- Maintain above average Sephora LOVE scores for the Fresh brand.
- Create store specific action plans with the Sales and Education Coordinators to achieve sales goals in all doors of the assigned territory.
- Three to five years beauty industry experience required.
- Working knowledge of in-store retail environment a must.
- College Degree required.
- Three or more years of experience in people management
- Strong written and communication skills required.
- Must be proactive in approaching potential customers and promoting the Fresh brand.
- Must be able to motivate others and work as part of a team.
- Must be able to travel within the territory.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
- Must own a vehicle
- Position requires heavy traveling and driving
- Must be comfortable not having home office