With innovation as its guiding star, Zenith features exceptional in-house developed and manufactured movements in all its watches, such as the DEFY Inventor with its monolithic oscillator of exceptional precision, and the DEFY El Primero 21 with its high-frequency 1/100th of a second chronograph. Since its establishment in 1865, Zenith has consistently redefined the notions of precision and innovation, including the first "Pilot Watch" at the dawn of aviation and the first serially produced "El Primero" automatic chronograph calibre. Always one step ahead, Zenith is writing anew chapter in its unique legacy by setting new standards of performance and inspired design. Zenith is here to shape the future of Swiss watchmaking, accompanying those who are to challenge time itself and read for the stars.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Executive based in central London to support the UK & Northern Europe Brand Director on this prestigious and revolutionary watch brand.
- To protect, grow and always positively portray the image of the brand being a key ambassador of Zenith with internal and external stakeholders
- Embody Zenith brand philosophy and values, drive business through passionate delivery of brand ethos
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under the supervision of the Regional Brand Director Zenith, to implement the global brand strategy through effective marketing initiatives, press, client relationships and events
- Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with all relevant global stakeholders, and internal teams
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the annual marketing and PR plan
- Support the Regional Brand Director on all key projects and events, coordinate, attend and represent the brand at key events, trainings, press days and client events in the UK and NE region when required
- To assist in raising awareness of, and to promote the image of the brand throughout the UK
PR & Marketing
- Support UK PR and partner relationships for Zenith - main point of contact for event partners, sponsors and key clients
- Application of the marketing plan in line with Brand HQ guidance, implement striking events and activations
- Support key projects within Zenith International Marketing to ensure perfect leverage of the brand
- Manage all activity within budgetary constraints and provide clear and concise follow up reporting with clear cost analysis
- All marketing and event related administration for the brand
- Co-ordinate, attend and represent the brand at key events, trainings, press days and client events
- Provide administrative support for the management of all budgets and reporting for brand activities
- Achieve agreed target on sell in and sell out, sales monitoring and reporting with support from Brand Director
- Coordination of point of sale display and ensuring UK retailers have correct display furniture and merchandising materials in store
- Support visual merchandising standards, monitor store standards and provide solutions
- Provide excellent customer service to UK points of sale, advising on all aspects of product availability
- Achieve agreed target on sell in and sell out, sales monitoring and reportin
- Support the development of the Aftersales business, building relationships with the Aftersales teams.
If you have the relevant experience and a passion for luxury watches, please apply with your CV stating your current salary expectation.