MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Provide administrative assistance and competitive feedback to the General Manager and general support to head office and field team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support General Manager in administrative aspects of role, including: point of contact for internal and external matters, key ad hoc reports, diary, key contact lists, minute-taking where necessary, file updates and GM office (hard drive back up weekly), expenses, and travel management.
- Respond to Retailer requests to ensure "best in class" reputation and assist National Accounts and Marketing Manager when required.
- Create presentations for Retailer and Sales meetings.
- Translate documents from English to French and vice versa.
- Be the point of contact for general inquiries from the field Sales Force.
- Manage and monitor information requests from GM to field and keep records of holiday, sickness, and other defined processes for company.
- Run monthly recognition mailings and other motivational communication for Givenchy "Geared for Growth" Program and other brands.
- Carry out telesales and service support on designated Shoppers accounts if needed; e.g., sending out packages, testers, etc.
- Create and maintain store site location database.
- Monitor LVMH Fragrance Brands activity on the internet and produce reports.
- Manage Sephora testers, keeping stock and budget control in place. Support office and Director of Sales Development on key mailings and allocations to Sales Force.
- File invoices and assist on financial process.
- Manage the customer complaint process.
- Track and monitor company's products and prices in secondary market in specified Retailers in Toronto and online, initiating AE purchase across Canada (May, November).
- Be key contact on IT hardware ordering.
- Organize and run stockroom, ensuring that stock records are kept and stock turn occurs.
- Organize Retailer, Training, and other meetings.
- Organize and implement defined mail-outs to Retailers and handle responses.
- Act as key contact to Retailers calling in with inquiries on Sales-related issues on all brands and solve issues arising; e.g., Shoppers orders, tester orders (or inform relevant department), etc.
- Interact with France, New Jersey and New York as necessary and act as administrative support for Head Office and Account Executives in the field with particular focus on central Toronto accounts.
- Manage key office processes; e.g., key mailings, couriers, check and new hire letters distribution, stationary and grocery order, etc.
- Assist in office maintenance; e.g., ensure all equipment, photocopier, telephones, printers, and projectors are functioning, act as liaison with Oxford properties, etc.
- Manage conference room and ensure that it is kept in presentation mode.
- Learn key systems and files of company to enable key data and creative to be extracted and assist with key process input; e.g., UPC/ product codes, creatives for presentations, line set up, etc.
- Assist and manage other projects as defined (e.g., PR mail outs).
- Enable added value projects to be carried out.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
· Bachelor's degree; Master's preferred
· 1+ years of experience in sales in a similar or related industry
· Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) to create sales and marketing documents on PowerPoint for presentations
· Excellent administration skills
· Able to multitask, work to tight deadlines accurately
· Excellent communicator, strong team player, good organizer, strong attention to detail
· Able to work on own initiative but as part of small team
· Fluency or working knowledge of French is preferred
Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment