Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and welcoming environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining housekeeping standards, having solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Use proper telephone etiquette when answering the phone, taking messages, answering customer inquiries, and when transferring calls
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Seek Management approval prior to ringing exchanges or returns
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Accurately complete all opening and closing procedures including securing all cash and receipts.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and keep supplies stocked.
- Help solve problems and make informed suggestions that affect the service, and productivity of the cashwrap area.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Assist in packing or wrapping customers' merchandise, when necessary
- Provide support when needed to the selling floor
- Participate in all inventories.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in completing price changes within the boutique.
- Participate in store meetings and training seminars as necessary
- Arrive to work at designated time and work full designated shifts
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service in person and by telephone.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide information to all employees corporate personnel and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work varied hours/days
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including phone systems, POS systems, inventory management systems, sensor-tag remover, and all other office equipment.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Excellent organizational and money-management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards.
- Previous retail or customer service-oriented experience