MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Full-Time or Part-Time Sales Associate for fresh's Newbury St. shop in Boston will be responsible for meeting and exceeding retail sales goals. By delivering superior customer service and assisting in creating fresh in-store events, the Sales Associate will ensure each and every customer has the true fresh experience while building a long-term client base. As a member of a dynamic team of alchemists, and reporting to the Store Manager, the Sales Associate should have a passion for fresh and the beauty and skincare industry.
- Achieve and Exceed Fresh Retail Sales Goals
- Recruit customers and actively demonstrating the Fresh products
- Seating clients for skincare consultations, makeup applications, and product demonstrations
- Capturing client data
- Following-up consultation with thank you cards / telephone calls
- Scheduling follow-up appointments
- Build up a clientele book
- Promote focus items and Fresh favorites
- Help with store maintenance including cleaning and following merchandising standards and implementing the monthly focus.
- Maintain hygienic standards throughout the work day
- Advise supervisor of stock issues, visibility issues, changes in schedule, etc. as they occur.
- Use collateral prudently and in accordance with marketing directives.
- Establish and develop strong relationships at store level with colleagues, clients, personal shoppers, and corporate.
- Suggest innovative ideas that will help drive business to Store Manager
- Attend Fresh corporate trainings and in-store events
- Assist at Fresh in-store events
- Promote brand-awareness
- Promote team environment within store.
- Responsibility for opening and closing the store as is dictated by the needs of the schedule.
- Follow Retail Operations opening and closing procedures.
- Ensure that cash deposits are made when necessary and in compliance with retail operation procedures
- Understand loss prevention procedures
Sales/Inventory reporting as needed.
- Mandarin Speaker Preferred
- Professional retail/customer service experience required
- Independent, self-motivated, energetic individual
- Skincare knowledge preferred
- Outgoing personality
- Must have flexible schedule, and ability to observe vacation blackout periods
- Must be available to open and close store
- Standing on feet required for extended periods of time
- Minor Lifting/rearranging of product required
Based in our Newbury St. shop in Boston, MA