To sell products and contribute to the growth of sales in the store, increase clients' engagement and loyalty by conveying Dior values, and maintain outstanding customer service as per Company standards, also responsible for the back office relevant tasks.
- Achieve sales targets through effective use of selling techniques, clienteling and product knowledge, contributing to the global team performance.
- Identify customers' expectations and complete the transaction successfully.
- Demonstrate team work for all kinds of corporation.
- Monitor sales targets and department performance on daily and monthly basis.
► Client Development
- Be confident to develop and maintain strong relationships to ensure each customer receives a consistent and professional service throughout.
- Represent the boutique in greeting customers and provide pleasant customer service.
- Fill out and update the client book, build relationship with customers.
- Update information on the client development management system as required by the company.
► Back-Office Support
- Provide support in stock management.
- Ensure the upkeep of the selling space and the image of the store.
- Maintain the highest standards of visual merchandising, housekeeping and Christian Dior standards within the boutique.
- Perform delegated tasks efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in any fields
- At least 2 years of retail sales experience or Client Service Business, preferably in a luxury consumer goods setting.
- Good command of Thai and English languages, fluency in other foreign languages is an advantage, Mandarin Chinese preferred, computer literacy a must.
- Excellent cross-selling skills
- Service-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate well in a team.
- Have a genuine passion for luxury and an interest in the retail and fashion industry.