Christian Dior and the Legacy
Christian Dior and the house that he created in 1947 has become the universal symbol of elegance, excellence and luxury. It created desire, magnifying the beauty of women. Today, the Creative Directors of the House continue to revisit the codes of Dior through Haute Couture, RTW, Leather Goods and Accessories, and Fine Jewellery and Timepieces.
Christian Dior Couture currently has a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Associate to join its team in the Brisbane Queens Plaza boutique.
Your role within the Maison
Reporting to the Boutique Manager, the Sales Associate is responsible for providing tailored experiences to each client, developing their client database and fostering long-term relationships, and ensuring the correct execution of all company operating procedures.
As the ideal candidate, you will breathe fashion and thrive on interacting with people to create exceptional experiences and exceed expectations. Your ‘can do' attitude and client-service mindset will see you succeed in a constantly evolving and fast-paced environment.
In addition, you will have:
- Previous experience in a retail or high-end service environment;
- Exceptional sales techniques to drive sales and deliver results;
- Ability to manage a variety of clientele and their requests;
- Strong communication skills and a professional manner;
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as autonomously;
- Fluency in a second language would be advantageous.
Job benefits and perks
This is a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your sales and service expertise whilst immersing yourself in luxury retail within a culture where People Make the Difference.
If you want to be a part of a dynamic team and are looking for the next opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter.