A Sales Associate is responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, achieving sales goals, minimizing stock losses, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Sales and Clienteling
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and welcoming environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales goals through effective use of selling techniques, clienteling, and product knowledge.
- Responsible for focusing on clientele development, building relationships with customers.
- Participate in trunk shows and other sales promotions.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Help solve problems and make informed suggestions that affect the service, and productivity of the selling floor.
- Participate in store meetings and training seminars as necessary.
Product and Stock
- Aid customers in locating merchandise at other stores, and processing charge-send sales.
- Responsible for individual stock assignments, including organizing stock on floor and in stockroom areas.
- Participate in all inventory and cycle counts.
- 1-2 years of retail sales experience, preferably in luxury retail fashion.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.
- Fluence in both English and Arabic.