Responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, engaging clients loyal by conveying Dior values, sell products and contribute to the growth of the store.
- Achieve monthly and annual sales targets through effective use of selling techniques.
- Responsible for focusing on clientele development, building relationships with customers through CRM.
- Extend outstanding service to each customer as per DIOR standards.
- Responsible for individual stock assignments, including organizing stock on floor and in stockroom areas, ensuring merchandise is properly ticketed and censored.
- Participate in all inventory and cycle counts.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others.
- Sense of initiative and commercial creativity with fashion sensitivity.
- Strong knowledge of the luxury industry with fashion sensitivity consistent with the brand.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow up.
- Prior retail sales experience, preferably in a luxury environment.
- Fluency in Arabic and English, other languages plus
Candidates should be able to get approval on transferring visas and permanent residency in Qatar