As a committed and dedicated member of the team, the Sales Associates play a key role in helping the boutique to achieve success through the achievement of team targets. Customer service is at the heart of this role and ensuring a high level of brand and product knowledge is vital to achieve a positive brand experience for the clients and repeat sales.
- Professionally handling and advising customers of products and services resulting in the achievement of store sales targets
- Merchandising displays and ensuring high standards are maintained within the store
- Provide high quality service to customers face-to- face and over the telephone
- Completing sale documentation and efficient use of internal till and stock systems
- Altering and fitting customers watches
- Maintain high level of product and brand knowledge
- Attend and contribute to brand events
- Build client relationships and develop client book
- Provide in-store after-sales service working with the after-sales teams to achieve a high level of customer service and satisfaction
§ 3+ years retail experience with the majority of time spent in luxury
§ Previous experience in Watch industry desired
§ Highly professional manner and customer service skills
§ Ability to develop extensive brand and product knowledge
§ Able to meet sales targets and to work effectively within a team.
Full time regular position with full benefits.
Location: Houston, Galleria Mall
"Hublot - A different way to progress" say those who know this unique Swiss luxury watch company, where each and every moment moves forward to create the future at breathtaking speed. A dream, initiated and developed by Hublot's Chairman Jean-Claude Biver with CEO Ricardo Guadalupe when they took control of the brand in 2004. These two men are responsible for turning the Hublot brand into a genuine success story in which the Big Bang, Classic Fusion, and Manufacture Pieces (MP) Collection represent the symbols of a constantly evolving tradition.
From in-house watch complications, including award-winning minute repeaters and tourbillons, to revolutionary materials such as patented and scratch resistant Magic Gold, colored Texalium carbon fiber, and transparent sapphire cases to world class collaborations such as Ferrari, FIFA™ World Cup, and Italia Independent, Hublot characterizes itself through the "Art of Fusion" philosophy, bringing tradition into the future.
On a commercial level, the network of stores currently stands at more than 80 exclusive boutiques around the world (Geneva, Cannes, Saint-Tropez, Paris, London, Berlin, Moscow, New York, Miami, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Kuala Lumpur, Ginza, Frankfurt, Zermatt...). For more information, visit www.hublot.com
Hublot of America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are commited to creating a diverse and inclusive environment in the workplace.