At Hublot, each moment races into the future at lightning speed
Do you have particular experience, skills, talents or passions that you believe are very special?
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Associate for our central boutique based on Bond Street, London.
As a committed and dedicated member of the team, the Sales Associates play a key role in helping the boutique to achieve success through the achievement of personal and team targets. Customer service is at the heart of this role and ensuring a high level of brand and product knowledge is vital to achieve a positive brand experience for the clients and repeat sales.
- Professionally handling and advising customers of products and services resulting in the achievement of personal and store sales targets
- Merchandising displays and ensuring high standards are maintained within the store
- Provide high quality service to customers face-to- face and over the telephone
- Completing sale documentation and efficient use of internal till and stock systems
- Accurately check stock levels on a regular basis
- Altering and fitting customers watches
- Assisting the key holder with opening and closing the store following security procedures to ensure minimum security risk
- Maintain high level of product and brand knowledge
- Support the implementation of brand training initiatives
- Attend and contribute to brand events
- Build client relationships and develop client book
- Provide in-store aftersales service working with the aftersales teams to achieve a high level of customer service and satisfaction
The ideal candidate will have experience in the luxury industry or similar. Customer focus is key in this role and it is imperative that the candidate has the ability to deal with a diverse range of customers in a highly professional manner. The candidate must also have the ability to develop extensive brand and product knowledge, and be able to meet targets and to work effectively within a team.