The Sales Associate - Leathergoods is responsible for delivering best in class client service, achieving individual sales goals, building lasting client relationships through mastery of product knowledge and selling ceremonies as well as understanding Boutique operating processes.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Achieve and exceed individual Sales Goals and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) including, Individual Sales Volume, Units per Transaction (UPT) & Average Dollar per Transaction (ADS).
- Maintain a strong drive for results and a positive, team first attitude at all times.
- Ensure a welcoming client focused environment, which includes offering best in class service, in person, over the phone and through electronic communication.
- Develop local and international client book with the ability to recruit and develop top clients.
- Demonstrate strong product expertise, engage clients through the details and stories of our products.
- Problem solve in partnership with leadership team to ensure that each client issue is properly resolved to the benefit of the business.
- Support floor moves, merchandising, visual merchandising, and housekeeping as needed
- Help locate merchandise at other Boutiques for clients, accurately process charge-send sales per Company guidelines.
- Responsible for individual stock assignments, including organizing stock on floor and in the heart of the house.
- Participate in all inventory and cycle counts and protect the assets of the Boutique through understanding and complying with operating procedures.
- Assist in packing or wrapping customers' merchandise, when necessary.
- 3 years of Retail Sales and Client Service experience, preferably in a luxury consumer goods environment.
- Strong drive for business results with a passion for creativity, fashion and the brand.
- Ability to develop strong and lasting relationships with people through strong communication, organization and follow-through skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service including in person, over the phone and through electronic communication.
- Read, count, and write to accurately to complete all business and client related documentation.
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time in a fast-paced environment, adaptable to strategies which address evolving business trends.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job, including phone systems, cash register, sensor-tag remover, computers, and all other office equipment.
- Can stand for extended periods, move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures, must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards