Emilio Pucci is looking to hire Sales Associates for its Woodbury Common Boutique opening Fall 2020.
This position is responsible for providing a personalized client experience, building strong client relationships, meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Meet individual and store sales targets
- Incorporate product knowledge in the sales process with the end result of maximizing sales, units sold per transaction, and the dollar value of each transaction
- Adhere to all company policies
- Capture all relevant customer information for entry in database
- Promote store events through email, phone, and personalized notes
- Maintain and expand a client book
- Consistently follow up with any shipping, alteration, or other issues related to clients
- Assist in general housekeeping and the maintenance of the store image
- Support shipping and receiving and inventory control as requested
- 1+ years' experience in retail sales
- Proven experience driving positive customer interactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organizational skills
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays