REPOSSI is looking for a Sales Associate for the opening of the first Repossi Boutique in Selfridges London.
To welcome clients to the Repossi Boutique and delivering luxury customer service. Acting as a Brand Ambassador establish a relationship with clients and maximising profitable sales. Ensuring that the Boutique housekeeping standards are exemplary and stock is handled with care.
This is a great opportunity for a passionate and energetic Sales Associate who has the right personality and drive to work with one of the most acclaimed and avant-garde jewellery houses.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcome all clients to the Repossi Boutique ensuring the client feels comfortable in the environment.
- Greet all clients and build a relationship with them to assist in selecting the right products for them whilst maintaining the rapport and offering advice
- Introduce additional complementary products targeted to your client and share product knowledge.
- Process the sale in a confident and professional manner whilst maintaining the relationship with the client
- Gather and collate client's CRM details to maintain the relationship and build the client book ensuring a personal follow-up with the client
- Maintain store standards on stock and adhere to the visual merchandise guidelines promoting the Repossi image
- Exceed all behavioural requirements including adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines as indicated by the Boutique Manager
- Actively drive your product knowledge by keeping up to date with trends, participating in in store training, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out relevant information on products
- Support control and management of stock in line with the guidance from Stock Control colleagues
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in sales in a luxury
- Passion for jewellery and sales
- A commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the client's needs and experience
- Excellent personal presentation - a Repossi Brand Ambassador
- Understanding of Retail KPIs
- A fluent level in English is essential and additional languages are an advantage
- Strong Business sense and results orientated
- Service orientated
- Fashion culture
- Can do, proactive and positive attitude
- High level of self-confidence, drive and determination to succeed individually and as part of a team