Givenchy is continuing its expansion following the appointment as Clare Waight Keller as Artistic Director of the Maison and will be opening a new Flagship Boutique in London.
To support this exciting new chapter in the Maison's history, we are currently looking for passionate and talented Sales Associate's to join this journey.
Acting as a Givenchy Brand Ambassador for the Flagship Boutique, you will welcome clients and deliver a first class luxury customer service to an international clientele and establish strong relationships while maximising profitable sales.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
> Welcome all clients to the Givenchy Flagship Store ensuring the client feels comfortable in the environment.
> Greet all clients and build a relationship with them to assist in selecting the right products for them whilst maintaining the rapport and offering advice
> Introduce additional complementary products targeted to your client and share product knowledge.
> Process the sale in a confident and professional manner whilst maintaining the relationship with the client
> Gather and collate client's CRM details to maintain the relationship and build the client book ensuring a personal follow-up with the client
> Maintain store standards on stock and adhere to the visual merchandise guidelines promoting the Givenchy image
> Exceed all behavioural requirements including adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines as indicated by the Department Manager
> Actively drive your product knowledge by keeping up to date with fashion trends, participating in in store training, updating yourself on all product lines and searching out relevant information on products
> Support control and management of stock in line with the guidance from Stock Control colleagues
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI)
- Mystery Shop Results
- Weekly and individual sales targets
- Conversion Rate
- Units per Transaction
- Average Transaction Value
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in sales in a luxury, high fashion environment preferably Boutique
- Experience in selling leather goods or Ready to wear with an understanding of craftsmanship and quality
- Passion for fashion and sales - Clienteling skills
- A commitment to achieving and exceeding targets whilst focusing on the client's needs and experience
- Excellent personal presentation - a Givenchy Brand Ambassador
- Understanding of Retail KPIs
- A fluent level in English is essential and additional languages are an advantage
- Strong Business sense and results orientated
- Service orientated
- Fashion culture
- Can do, proactive and positive attitude
- High level of self-confidence, drive and determination to succeed individually and as part of a team
If you wish to be part of this extraordinary retail Adventure, do not hesitate to apply now!