The Sales Coordinator coordinates and oversees the development and delivery of all tools necessary for each market within Latin America Export Area to perfectly present our products in POS.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of order processing (order form, quotas and forecast, prices, POS Material)
- Ensure to meet with the financial targets (0% leftover, DSO objectives)
- Close coordination between agents, area manager and LVMH FB Corporate office in Paris
- Collect all necessary documentation for sanitary registration & power of attorney
- Ensure the forecast are received on time, analyze them with benchmark of previous years/launches and challenge the agent
- Monitor all monthly tasks: sending the leftover, collect the order & the payment, follow up of expenses on a quarterly basis (LER actual expenses vs the agreed budget) and alert the area manager is any exceeded amount vs budget
- Ensure receiving the sales reports & analysis from the clients (evolution of the month vs last year month, YTD evolution, key facts)
- Follow the marketing plan for each market and ensure communication of key information (details of number of POS animated, sampling, spray girls, costs...) and the client sent the simulations on time (at least 2 Weeks before the animation starts)
- Gather market quantitative and qualitative feedback for new launches and communicate them to Area manager and Marketing department
- Consolidation of allocations of forecasts for POSM and saleable goods provided by the commercial team
- Work closely with Finance/ Area Managers to define budget and A&P expenses
- Provide administrative support to the Commercial team.
- Fluent in Spanish & English. French a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application suite, especially Excel
- Extraordinary level of attention to detail
- Excellent organization skills
- Knowledge/understanding of markets environments
- Strong initiative, customer service focus and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and handle multiple deadlines.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to plan and implement strategically as well as tactically with superior organizational and decision making skills to complete tasks on time and on budget.