The sales coordinator position is responsible for daily business support to the area sales manager and commercial team, including all administrative functions related to: order processing and follow up, accounts payable; accounts receivable, as well as other daily functions. This position is the resource point for all communications to and from the sales force - interfacing with marketing, operations and distribution.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of order processing (including placement, tracking and follow up).
- Manage promotional programming support for retailers by allocating GWPs, holiday sets, specials, testers and samples based on marketing forecasts. Monitor actual shipments versus allocations.
- Process requests for in-store visual.
- Notify sales team and retailers of all discontinued items and out-of-stock situations.
- Provide customer service for sales team with regards to tracking orders, obtaining shipping information, and handling special requests.
- Produce all order forms, basic business forms, and monitor inventory levels.
- Approve and code all requests for payment and forward to Accounts Payable.
- Accurate information flow to the field
- Assist Customer Service Department in the processing and execution of sales and promotional orders
- Coordinate field and account mailings.
Minimum of 2 years prior work experience in a similar role.
Excellent organizational skills
Superior written and oral communication skills
Fluent in English, Spanish a plus
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel at intermediate or higher level.
Attention to detail and deadlines
Ability to work independently, prioritize and handle multiple deadlines.