Within LVMH P&C Travel Retail organization in Middle East and reporting to Guerlain Key Account Manager; as a Sales Delegate / Field Coach Trainer you will be responsible supporting and developing travel retail - retail teams.
Through local execution of corporate strategy, you will train and coach Beauty advisors to become ambassadors of the Brand culture, values and products.
You will also be responsible of the perfect execution in our shops and entitle for all the soft merchandising.
Your role is to define the roll-out plan to best contribute to business growth, answering to the needs of the TR points of sales through merchandising improvements, selling skills, product training and active coaching.
Spending about 65% of your time in stores and in flights, your missions will be to :
- Observe interactions with clients on the floor and through active listening and questioning, you will coach individual team members to draw out their own solution to improve and develop
- Be the link between MEA training team and local needs. + Ensure transmission of the training strategy and tools
- Responsible for the training budget
- Organize regular meetings with MEA team to share training reports, and exchange best practices
- Adapt training programs + tools to the priorities and needs of the business region
- Participate in the recruitment of local Beauty Advisors and organize the induction program for them. Manage all shifts and daily follow-up
- Develop knowledge and skills of local BAs with specific training sessions (brand and product knowledge, animation and presentation skills, training plan construction, training organization and logistics, management and coaching skills)
- Organize regular meetings with MEA team to share training & merchandising reports, and exchange best practices
- Adapt merchandising strategy + tools to the priorities and needs of the business region
- Provide personalized follow-up of each shop visits via detailed reports
- Follow-up the daily/weekly/monthly sales and ensure the targets
- Develop sell-out analysis to understand better your shops
- Fluent in Arabic (for daily communications with Beauty Consultants) and English. French is a plus
- Previous experience in sales team management and remote management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment
- Strong customer focus
- International experience is a plus
Position based in Dubai