MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Responsible for daily business issues relating to all promotional and new product programs. This position is the resource point for all communications to and from the sales force through interfacing with Marketing, Operations, and Distribution. In addition, this role is responsible for planning and forecasting new and existing products to drive sales based on brand financial goals per Retailer. This role will analyze business trends and adjust product forecasts and allocations as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage promotional programming support for retailers by allocating GWPs, holiday sets, specials, testers and samples based on marketing forecasts. Monitor actual shipments versus allocations.
· Analyze business utilizing NPD trends and competitive data to recommend new product forecasts.
· Upload allocations into A/X allocation system.
· Analyze weekly sell-thru reports for promotional gift sets and new products.
· Attend monthly Operations meetings to ensure proper coordination of all programs and problem solve any impending issues.
· Hold weekly touchbase calls with the Forecasting Team to monitor stock levels.
· Produce and maintain all order forms.
· Analyze sell through data to highlight opportunities and reduce liabilities.
· Update Side by Side Retailer calendars.
· Work closely with Customer Management
· Track budgets and spend of COOP Expenses and Instore Rotators
· Responsible for working with the Purchasing Team to communicate Retailer Scented Opportunities
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- Bachelor's degree
- Analytical skills are a must: 5+ years of prior work experience in Buying Offices, Planning, Sales Administration and/or development experience
- Strong analytical capabilities and knowledge of retail operations
- High level skills in Excel required
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Fast learner and can to adapt to many different situations
- Ability to multitask, think outside the box, and has a keen eye for detail
- Understanding and/or strong interest and knowledge of leading beauty and fragrance brands
- Strong understanding of operating practices