1. Distribution: -
- Ensure optimal distribution in assigned outlet universe for specific SKUs.
- Maximise brand presence of key products through effective merchandising efforts at trade level.
2. Promotions: -
- Proactively identifying potential outlets, negotiate and implement promotion action in line with agreed standards.
- Brand visibility & exposure - to proactively improve the position of product display, to negotiate & maintain at the optimized eye level with most traffic in key retail stores.
- Regular feedback, evaluation for management review.
3. Control: -
- Constantly review and make recommendations to immediate superior, the appropriate level of credit and decoration to trade accounts to ensure credit exposure risks to the company are minimised.
- Ensure monthly and cumulative collection targets set by the management are achieved through proactive management of all trade receivables.
4. Trade Relationships: -
- Develop and maintain amicable relationship with key customers.
5. Sales Management: -
- Fulfill sales related target set by sales management.
- Provide timely and accurate information for the updating of Business Supporter.
- At least 3 years sales experience, preferably in a multinational FMCG or hospitality industry
- Knowledge with Wine & Spirit Industry both in Duty Paid and Duty Free is preferable
- Knowledge of consumer trend, habits and preferences
- Formal selling skills training
- Computer skills - MS office.
- Good networking, influencing, and communication skills
- Sound leadership quality is a must
- Outspoken and ability to communicate at all levels
- Meticulous with strict attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focus and result oriented
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Outgoing personality.
- Analytical, yet creative
- Discipline and impeccable work ethics
- Good negotiator.
- Hands on approach.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver target within tight deadlines