PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To support the Sales team, Key Account Executives, Business Analyst and Area Managers in the daily tasks and projects for the Sales department
- Consolidated Newsround report weekly
- Temporary Staffing analysis, PO creation and management for key events.
- Assist the team in preparation of internal presentations for retailer strategy meetings and key internal meetings.
- Evaluation of key launches and X-mas performance.
- Help the team to prepare budget reports and trackers. Ensure they are 100% accurate
- Update the mapping of the distribution by Area Manager.
- Update and monitor Temp staffing retail performance by store and liaise with Area Managers to optimise performance.
- Follow-up on Parked List and invoice queries
- Evaluate the key launches for 2nd half, ensuring wholesale targets are met against allocation.
- Chase the sales team to ensure we achieve the monthly targets vs forecast.
- Authorised Retail Agreement (ARA) form send out and follow up.
- Follow-up of incentives to motivate consultants and generic staff.
- Raise POs for management and sales departments.
- Help with any Ad-hoc management requests.
- Book shifts as per area managers' requests ensuring budget is respected.
- Liaise with Temp Staff agencies to follow up on queries and monitor invoices vs POs
Team meetings and trainings
- Prepare and organise team conferences
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP etc.).