We are looking for a Sales Manager based in Denmark, reporting directly to the Nordic Commercial Director, managing both on and off trade channels. The primary focus of this role will be to:
1) Increase volume, profit, distribution and visibility in the on and off trade in Denmark, as well as expanding our network of Corporate & Private clients
2) Inspire, lead and drive the Danish sales team to highest performance and maximize synergies across channels
3) Develop the Danish Route to Market, and explore new ways to reach consumers
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Define the Danish Sales Strategy: Co-construct with the Nordic Commercial Director the annual business plan for Denmark, co-define and implement the channel sales strategies locally, monitor competition, contribute to the annual budget process.
Business Development: Grow the Danish business, achieve profit, volume, visibility, and brands building objectives, identify new growth opportunities, build long term strategic partnerships with key volume and image driving accounts and large Retailers and Wholesalers, co-develop implementation of trade marketing plans with marketing, responsible for monthly report, monthly sales forecast, sales trainings etc.
Team Development: Drives team's performance, both in business and in quality of activation and field negotiation, coach and develop the Team in line with the company values, maintain team's motivation and well being, manage training and recruitment in collaboration with the Commercial Director and HR.
Skills and experience:
- Fully fluent English, Scandinavian languages a plus
Professional experience & know how
- Minimum 5 years' experience in sales
- Experience in leading field sales people
- Passion for wines & spirits and interest in the luxury segment
Technical & management skills
- Strategic and sales driven mindset
- Strong analytical skills (data processing and Excel)
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong customer focus
- Inspirational leadership style
- Bachelor's or Master's degree