What responsibilities will you have?
You will be in charge of the Off Trade sales department, giving guidance to the sales representatives in order to manage and develop accounts, and directly managing an assigned group of key accounts in the Netherlands.
- Make and control the turnover and making cost budgets of the sales department
- Manage the key accounts in particular on: sales targets, promotional targets, sales promotions, terms of purchase, selling prices and business relations.
- Extend distribution with existing accounts and acquire new accounts
- Introduce new sales strategies
- Weekly report to the Managing Director
- Daily control of reports of the sales representatives
- Annually determine the sales volume, promotional budget and terms of purchase for the key accounts, and take care of promotions
- Manage a Team of 4 sales representatives (direct reports)
- Develop new concepts in combination with marketing department to improve sales
- Enter into supply contracts, agreeing promotional budgets, setting prices and other terms of purchase
- Implement and guard brand strategies, collaborating with Marketing Team and attending events
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Min 8 years of sales experience with FMCG or luxury goods companies
- Min 3 years in a leadership / managerial role
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Strong networker and relationship builder
- Affinity and passion for our products
- Dutch and English fluent
- Open to an international career