Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
Promote the image, develop the distribution, improve performance and profitability of Dior and Acqua di Parma brands in Austria. Embody internally and externally a strong retail vision.
Your main assignment will be focused on:
- Propose and implement commercial policies
- Negotiate commercial terms and operational implementation
- Ensure day-to-day customer relation management with key accounts
- Secure Gross Sales, Net Sales and Profit objectives
- Manage the Austrian commercial team
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Provide regular reportings & lead internal coordination
- Gross Sales & Net Sales growth
- Profitability of Key Accounts
- Market Share gain
- Retail objectives
- Brand equity
- Sales team ability to develop team performance
- Forecast accuracy
WHO YOU ARE
- Knowledge of Beauty and/or accessible luxury goods
- 5 to 10 years professional experience as sales manager/area sales manager
- Bilingual German-English
- High level of proactivity
- Strong team spirit with solid leadership capabilities
- Flexibility and availability for travel (approx. 40%)
- Performance-oriented and entrepreneurial attitude
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint) and SAP
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
WISHING TO APPLY?
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.