A Fresh Chapter - Pink Shirtmaker
From the beginning, Pink has taken pride in the way we wear shirts.
Today, the new Pink is once again proud of its shirts in whole new ways, drawing inspiration from the spirit of our founding principles. The new Pink champions the traditions of English shirtmaking in the 21st century. We believe in taking the extra effort to create shirts that are built to last.
We are taking a clean-slate approach to rebuilding our brand, reaffirming our identity while remaining faithful to its founding spirit. Guided by CEO Christopher Zanardi-Landi — the driving force behind the renaissance of the brand — alongside the new creative director John Ray, we are assembling the design studio from scratch, paring the company back to its founding principles so we can focus on doing what we do best: creating shirts that are built to the best and most enduring standards, harnessing the excellence, commitment and talent of our dedicated team. Pink Shirtmaker is an LVMH Maison.
To be a Sales Manager at our flagship store, based in the heart of British shirt making and tailoring in Jermyn Street,
London and to serve as an ambassador for the brand. Deliver an extraordinary and personalised shopping experience to
- To support the Store Director in leading and developing the store and to manage the team in maximising clientele potential and achieving sales, profitability and service goals.
- Operate the boutique through exceptional customer service, sales management, adhering to operating procedures and effective staff management and leadership.
- Act as an ambassador for the Brand at all times, incorporating brand values in all aspects of the role and serving as a role model for the team.
Service and Sales Management
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service every day. Aim to exceed customer expectations of Thomas Pink services and products, thereby ensuring high customer satisfaction at all times.
- Ensure the boutique communicates the brand values in all aspects and provide an extraordinary and personalised Thomas Pink shopping experience.
- Work to achieve sales targets, drive store business and grow the client base.
- Demonstrate sales leadership for staff by playing an active role on the selling floor (acting as a role model) and ensuring Thomas Pink standards are achieved.
- Continuously motivate sales team to ensure team meet sales targets and productivity goals.
- Ensure adequate client and prospect databases are maintained and well used.
- Support the Sales Managers in ensuring effective follow up of mystery shopping programme results.
- Be aware of the local trading environment and its impact on our sales, including competitors' trading activities and suggest actions and recommendations.
- Be a Thomas Pink ambassador in the local community, by proactively representing the brand in relevant local activities and cultivating new clientele.
- Support the Store Director in working with Communications and the Head of Retail to develop and implement promotional activities that will grow the brand's client base.
Team Management and Development
- Support the Store Director in managing, coaching and training sales team in order to develop their potential and achieve performance benchmarks, in a manner consistent with company policies.
- Coach sales team to equip staff with brand, product and service knowledge.
- Manage and motivate the team to drive the business: empower staff to make decisions to provide the best customer service and encourage innovative solutions. Promote team spirit.
- Ensure brand values are integrated and lived by every day.
- Support the Store Director in ensuring that the store is well organised and runs smoothly.
- Ensure Thomas Pink policies, standards and procedures are communicated to the team and implemented.
- Manage staff rotas.
- Monitor performance follow up indicators and report on store activities for both Head office and sales team when requested in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Support the Store Director with inventory management.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Acts as a leader and team motivator
- Passion and affinity for the Brand
- Energetic and dynamic
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Positive ‘can do' attitude
- Knowledge and an inherent interest of the menswear and luxury industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Results orientated
- Client-centric mindset
- Strong selling ability
- Adaptable and ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communicator and strong social and networking skills