ZENITH: the future of Swiss watchmaking
With innovation as its guiding star, Zenith features exceptional in-house developed and manufactured movements in all its watches, such as the DEFY Inventor with its monolithic oscillator of exceptional precision, and the DEFY El Primero 21 with its high-frequency 1/100th of a second chronograph. Since its establishment in 1865, Zenith has consistently redefined the notions of precision and innovation, including the first "Pilot Watch" at the dawn of aviation and the first serially produced "El Primero" automatic chronograph calibre. Always one step ahead, Zenith is writing anew chapter in its unique legacy by setting new standards of performance and inspired design. Zenith is here to shape the future of Swiss watchmaking, accompanying those who are to challenge time itself and read for the stars.
Zenith has been guided by authenticity, daring and passion in pushing the boundaries of excellence, precision and innovation. To support growth of our business, we are actively looking for a new Sales and Marketing Executive, reporting to Regional Sales Manager. This role will be responsible for overall coordination and implementation of the overall sales and marketing activities to related to wholesale business and reinforce the prestige positioning of the brand and he/she will act as a PR and Brand Ambassador.
Main responsibilities are:
- Achieve and exceed the targeted sales turnover by managing the sell-in and sell-out of the products in wholesale business
- Plan and execute joint promotions, regular change of visual with retailers and marketing team to increase brand exposure
- Work with logistic team in stock control versus sales by preparing stock forecast reports and to provide after sales service support to the retailers
- Prepare sales orders and sales reports for regional consolidation
- Upkeep the visual merchandising in excellent condition in all for point of sales
- Coordinate and implement media plans
- Keep good relations by building good rapport with all the media
- Assist in all the PR and sales events
We are looking for someone who has at least 2 years' solid experience in luxury retail sales and operations position with successful track record. Preferably someone who has gained from high end luxury watch industry. You enjoy working in multicultural teams and evolving in dynamic culture. Moreover, you have an excellent level of English and Mandarin.
You are agile, adaptable, experienced in high pressure environments, possess strong relationship and leadership skills. Impeccable attention to detail with a can-do attitude is crucial. Finally, your creative mind helps you to be disruptive, pro-active and to act strategically.
Please submit an updated CV and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for us.