Fresh are looking for a passionate and energetic individual to join the team as a Sales & Operations Intern. You will be working as part of a fast-growing team to provide invaluable support through sales reporting and accurate communication to the whole Fresh UK as well as Global team. The Sales & Operations function is responsible for the smooth running of our retail business and a key contact between head office and our stores. As such we're looking for someone who has great communication skills, a ‘customer first' approach as well as someone who is a true Fresh brand ambassador!
Fresh is pure beauty. The fusion of effective natural ingredients, time-honoured rituals, and modern science offers a sensorial experience with undeniable results that is completely unique to Fresh. In 1991, Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg opened an apothecary store in Boston, curating upscale, natural beauty products from around the world. The now iconic Oval Soap sparked Lev and Alina's passion for transforming everyday routines into sensorial rituals that are as indulgent as they are effective. Lev and Alina continue to instil their unyielding devotion to authenticity and craftsmanship into Fresh today.
Main responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Support Sales & Operations Coordinator with weekly and monthly sell thru reports, plus ad hoc reporting requests
- Create purchase orders on AX system
- Maintain accurate inventory in boutiques through creation of weekly cycle count reports
- Making accurate stock adjustments in RAMS system if any PR/marketing requests
- Maintain and update POS system through back office - new staff/discounts
- Complete new line forms for all retailers
- Provide support to all retail teams
- Monitor and release ecommerce orders on AX system
- Monitor e-commerce listings, image/copy/ availability
- Answer ecommerce customer services inquiries on a daily basis following Fresh standards
- Provide information and support to customers regarding their online orders
- Handle returns and refunds in an efficient and timely manner
- Maintain customer services trackers and reports