Working with the Boutique Management, the Temporary Sales Support will assist with Client Service functions, adhering to housekeeping standards, handling merchandise appropriately, controlling, and safeguarding company assets by following proper inventory control procedures.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly and welcoming environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging customers, maintaining housekeeping standards, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an orderly and neat stock and receiving area as well as the general maintenance of the store
- Use proper telephone etiquette when answering the phone, taking messages, answering customer inquiries, and when transferring calls
- Assist in packing or wrapping customers' merchandise.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Provide support to the sales associates when needed on the selling floor
- Help solve problems and make informed suggestions that affect the service
- Support in general Boutique operational tasks, including safety and security, policy and procedures.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager
- Retail cashiering experience and operations experience, with a luxury background preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including varies hours / days including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, and to move and handle boxes of merchandise and fixtures throughout the store, which entails lifting, and perform all functions as set forth above
- Willingness to adhere to all company policies, procedures, regulations, and standards