The Sales Team Leader will be leading the Field Sales team in Sweden to ensure that the commercial objectives are achieved. He / she is responsible for implementing the sales strategy and annual plan for the On-Trade channel. She/ he will be based in Stockholm, under the responsibility of the Nordics On-Trade Sales Director.
The primary focus of this role will be to:
1) Increase volume, profit, distribution and visibility in the on-trade in Sweden.
2) To develop on-trade accounts in own sales territory incl. Key Accounts (70% of time).
3) To coordinate key topics/tasks for the local on-trade sales team (30% of time) i.e. weekly meetings, monthly report, monthly sales forecast, sales trainings etc.
What responsibilities will you have?
- 1) Define the local on-trade sales strategy
- -Co-construct with the Nordic On-Trade Sales Director the annual Swedish business pla
- -Co-define and implement the on-trade sales strategy locally as part of this pla
- -Monitor the on-trade environment, competition & routes to market to provide strategic insigh
- -Contribute to the annual budget process in collaboration with the Nordic On-Trade Sales Director and Finance team
- 2) Business Development
- -Grow the business for your territory in-line with budgeted sales targets and distribution objective
- -Achieve profit, volume, visibility, and brands building objectives in-line with local price and discount guidelines
- -Identify new growth opportunities (key accounts, brands, area, new channels, route to market, new consumer segments
- -Build and develop long term strategic partnerships with key volume and image driving account
- -Co- Develop and oversee implementation of trade marketing plans with local Brand Manager and ensure first class execution of on-trade plan
- -Co-ordinate customers market visits from Maisons and Business reviews with European management tea
- -Maximise the use of the sales tools (Aspire, portfolio selling) to maximize efficiency of sales call
- -Review and optimize trading terms and conditions for each sub channe
- 3) Team Development (team of 4 direct reports)
- -Allocate team resources, time, accounts, according to local prioritie
- -Drives team's performance, both in business and in quality of activation and field negotiation
- -Coach and develop team's core capabilities in line with the ‘Being LVMH' values.
- -Maintain team's motivation, goodwill and wellbeing
- -Manage performance evaluation process training and recruitment in collaboration with the Nordic On-Trade Director and HR team.
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- min 4 years of experience in an on trade role and 2 years of experience managing a Team
- strong commercial and negotiation skills
- strong analytical skills (data processing, advanced Excel)
- inspirational leadership style
- passion for wines & spirits and interest in the luxury segment
- fluent Swedish and fluent business English
- ideally based in the Stockholm area or close