About This Opportunity
- Train and coach shop managers and shop staffs in their delivery of retail trainings
- Ensure an efficient implementation of HQ-led initiatives within both wholesale and retail channels according to the global training strategy
- Good command of English and native level Japanese fluency
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in training
- Work experience as retail trainer in luxury retail industry preferred
- Knowledge of training planning methodologies and processes
- Selling , Communication and Coaching technique
- 4 years Bachelor degree is a must
About TAG Heuer
TAG Heuer : the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860.
Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it's a mindset!