It's an exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a period of rapid growth.
The Salesforce Project Manager will be part of the Global IT team in Madrid and will be responsible for the whole life cycle and smooth operation of various projects mainly under Salesforce platform. You will manage and deliver your projects' lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Job responsibilities not limited to:
- Provide end-to-end project management, anticipating any potential issues with the project through quick responses and proactive critical thinking.
- Be the key member during the whole Software Life Cycle of your projects.
- Collaborate with business sponsors, business owners, analysts, developers and testing teams and manage external vendors, working cross-functionally to oversee the governance of the Salesforce platform.
- Utilize acquired knowledge of Salesforce.com and the business to analyse current business processes, suggest improvements, and participate in design and implementation of new functionality.
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned.
- Foster an environment that adapts quickly to change and focuses on Agile development principles.
- Evaluate, select, implement, integrate, and supporting solutions.
- Guide and support our 5 worldwide regions in the deployment of your projects.
- 5-7 years of overall work experience at least 3 of them leading Salesforce projects within a technical environment, preferably in the Luxury or retail industry. Good understanding of project management both Agile and traditional.
- Tech-savy professional with solid technical background and in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve our business goals.
- Knowledge of Salesforce products: Sales, Marketing, Service, Communities, Commerce.
- Strong time management and communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
- Fluency in Spanish and English is required.
- High energy, detail oriented and self-driven with a positive and resilient attitude. Passionate for fashion, culture, arts and craft.