The position is based in Rome. The candidate will join the SAP Competence Center Team to support business functions. His/her mission will be to ensure the ERP system effectively supports business processes within Finance and Procurement.
- Analyze and research change requirements to meet business needs, managing the development of new functionalities within the system (including requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing, training, implementation of SAP solutions that support specific internal client's needs)
- Manage projects, updating, implementing and maintaining procedures and documents related to projects
- Provide support and training to the users from other functions
- Interact with users to collect functional and process requirements, produce functional specifications and manage teams of external suppliers/developers.
- University degree in Management Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent;
- 3 to 5 years of previous working experience in a similar role, preferably gained within multinational environment
- Advanced knowledge of SAP in modules FI, CO, MM, TR, AA; knowledge of S4/HANA, SAP BW, Neptune, App Fiori, Profiles Management is considered a plus
- Fluent Italian and proficient English level
- Exceptional project management, organization and interpersonal skills.