In order to support our development, Bulgari Ireland is searching for a
SAP SUPPORT ANALYST
Ensure support, training and applications maintenance activities for all information systems, guaranteeing the services quality in compliance with the defined service level. Ensure the coordination with central and regional Information System & Technology teams to provide coherent and consistent services and processes.
Implement and lead project and system changes across the entire solution stack, owning the Business Process and Functional Application layers, and solid awareness of the SW and HW layers, with the aim of fully satisfying business needs and maximizing their results.
- Supervise service desk support to ensure an effective solution for the end user problem.
- Perform and carry out frontline support during incidents, drawing on the necessary resources.
- Plan and carry out constant training.
- Promote KEY-USERS identification and ongoing support.
- Ensure development and maintenance of comprehensive application and process documentation: guidelines, procedures, training and support materials.
- Ensure availability and performance of applications and technologies within scope for users in respect of Service Level Agreement.
- Prevent outages/malfunctions of the applications by housekeeping actions and other dedicated initiatives.
- Ensure that technical and application incidents within domain are addressed and resolved effectively and efficiently.
- Organize information and teams in case of critical situations.
- Communicate effectively with customers and stakeholders to assess support needs, assist in the identification of technology and applications needs.
- Identify and carry out requested business process and functional improvements.
- Define and supervise the associated implementation, development action plan for these innovation, continuous improvement and upgrade projects.
- Support development department/consultants during new applications implementation.
- Participate and contribute to the technical validation of the deployed solutions and provide project support for the implementation of the new infrastructure/applications.
- Contribute to develop application changes and define tests to be carried out.
- Collaborate effectively with the technical teams and vendors, effectively engage with the keyusers and customer, leading as required to ensure full participation and contribution in acceptance tests.
- Guarantee project closing by driving and managing testing and post go-live support takeover.
- Create documents to facilitate status monitoring, training, and solution handover to customer and support teams.
- Organize and prepare constant operating reviews with regional IT department, IT vendors and customer.
- Monitor KPIs to measure quality of service of the support function in order to assure customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the reliability of the systems, the authorization and security model, and if necessary define and implement emergency plans.
- External supplier engagement by driving periodic reviews to monitor quality and performance, maintenance activity plans through effective supplier management, collaboration, sharing and ensuring regular updates.
- Participate and / or lead projects including (but not restricted to) defining new business requirements, proposing and defining IT solutions, existing internal IT projects, vendor and supplier selection etc.
- Detailed knowledge of all business processes, operational flows, functions and procedures related to the SAP and EDI Business Application from frontend/user perspective through to backend/customizing/programming level.
- Knowledge of multiple Business Application modules, relevant to the supported processes
- SAP (SD - sales and distribution, including deliveries and invoicing, MM - material management, including inventory)
- User and Technical Documentation realization techniques
- Training processes, techniques and tools
- Project control documentation techniques and tools
- Project management
- IT Applications (MS office, MS project, Visio, tools required for technical skills described)
- Excellent oral and written Communication Skills (fluent English, Italian beneficial)
- Customer Orientation
- Business awareness
- Role Competencies