The position is based in Rome. The candidate will join the SAP Competence Center Team to support business functions. Her/his mission will be to ensure the ERP system effectively supports business processes within Finance and Procurement.
- Coordinate external technical team to deliver projects and change requests about SAP and the integrations between SAP and other systems
- Be responsible for the smooth implementation of technical solution, ensuring zero or minimum rework after deployment
- Interact with the Finance and Accounting team, proposing or evaluating technical specifications and managing relations with external suppliers/developers
- Act as focal point for the System Administrators' team for SAP Landscape and for the Technology Area within the IT
- Make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
- Contribute to continuous improvement, standardizing as well as enhancing system reliability, performance and security.
- University degree in Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years of previous working experience in a similar role, preferably within a multinational environment
- Experience in technical design solution of SAP ABAP as well as SAP (ECC and S4/HANA) development
- Technical experience in software analysis & design with the ability to recommend solutions for complicated issues, creating documentation
- Extensive experience in ABAP development
- Knowledge of SAP modules FI, CO, MM and familiarity with SAP S4/HANA is considered a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams as well as to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- Proficiency in Italian and English.