Support new initiatives that drive sales growth and market share of the North America E-Business. This position plays a leading role in the management of digital projects inclusive of online planning and insight, content efficacy including assets and videos, performance media including search and social media. This position additionally ensures that all projects within the E-Business department are managed and delivered in a timely manner and are always aligned with the business's guidelines, quality standards, equity and objectives with the main KPI of consumer conversion.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Define with headquarters and agencies the strategy on Search to meet two objectives: protect awareness of the brand and drive conversions online.
- Manage all Search territories: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Advertising (SEA).
- Define an investment strategy for Search Engine Advertising (SEA) to determine the most relevant budget allocation based on Branded/ Generic/Shopping approaches, and between awareness and conversion.
- Work on KPIs shared with headquarters and Data Manager.
- Deploy actions and campaigns of Search Engine Advertising (SEA), taking into account the main KPIs, the ROI and the volume of acquisition.
- Manage and challenge agency daily on campaign spending.
- Ensure budget compliance with the agency.
- Conduct tests, collect and analyze data onsite and on each campaigns with the help of the Data Manager and the agency: from keywords to audiences to landing pages.
- Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI and maximum acquisition volume on campaigns in collaboration with our partner agency and headquarters.
- Propose and set up copy and landing pages for optimizing campaigns.
- Work on SEO and formulate new recommendations to optimize it.
- Conduct a benchmark continuously on best practices regarding Search in U.S.
- Share best practices on the worldwide community of Search Experts of Dior.
- Report on search performance and recap on a weekly basis.
- Collate all information and update monthly Management reports.
- Conduct ad hoc reporting on business, stock and customer service metrics.
- Liaise with cross-functional partners on detailed Google Analytics reporting including all site metrics and conversion data.
- Champion customer and stakeholder needs throughout program execution, ensuring that what is delivered meets the stated goals and objectives.
- Work closely with Development and QA to improve process for output, defining timelines, quality metrics, and accountability.
- Ensure all launch assets maximize opportunity for conversion and are delivered on time for strongest sales opportunity.
- Some project management of larger roadmap projects and/or vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- 5+ years' experience in acquisition Search, in a competitive context, within a group, an agency or a pure player E-Commerce, ideally on an international perimeter
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- Solid skills in the deployment of SEM campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPL ...)
- Experience in SEO developments
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data and communicate these results to non-experts
- Creativity, curiosity, openness, rigor, good management of priorities and strength of proposal are essential qualities for this position, as well as an excellent relationship with a capacity to collaborate as well as driving the business with autonomy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to synthesize large sets of data to draw out actionable insights
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel and PowerPoint required
- Strong project management ability; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives, and delivering key insights on analytical questions in a timely manner
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Fluent in English, French preferred