MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Selling Specialist - Washington DC will provide the Fresh Sales and Education Executive with sales support and effective communication to relay all business needs in an assigned territory.
- Achieve daily sales goals, as determined by executive, in assigned stores throughout assigned territory.
- Assist Executive in execution of in-store events to support Sephora, Nordstrom, Blue Mercury and Fresh initiatives.
- Connect with store leadership during each visit to understand current state of the business and communicate effectively to executive.
- Establishing and developing strong sales relationships at store level with Sephora BA's, Store Leadership, DM's, Nordstrom CM's, Point Person, Beauty Stylists, Department Managers, Blue Mercury Management and employees.
- Support strong partnership with Sephora BA's, Nordstrom CM's, clients, Blue Mercury employees and clients by providing service and support for any needs when in store.
- Ensure Fresh homebays, counters, endcaps, towers, etc. are visually impeccable and in accordance with Fresh merchandising standards and communicate any outstanding issues to executive.
- Maintain regular call cycle to stores and effectively manage schedule and travel (when applicable).
- Call in hours daily after shift is completed. Communicate daily sales, OOS issues and merchandising challenges with executive in a timely manner.
- Beauty industry experience required.
- Weekend availability (Thurs-Sun) is required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- Experience in Sephora, Nordstrom and Blue Mercury environment, preferred.
- Must be proactive in approaching potential clients and promoting the Fresh brand.
- Must have own means of transportation to be able to travel within the given territory.
- Hours of work must be flexible to meet job objectives.
Based in the Washington DC Metro Area.