This position is responsible for maintaining and growing both new and existing assigned wholesale department store and specialty store accounts.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage relationships with assigned accounts including department stores and specialty store partners.
- Monitor shipping and merchandise flow against individual account plan.
- Perform weekly, monthly and end of season sales analysis. Drive store business, replenish and be proactive implementing sales strategies. Replenish the client based on sales and advise on opportunities outside of their original purchases to exceed plans.
- Implement sales strategies.
- Provide product knowledge clinics and gain a clear overview of the business potential per market. Analyze brand adjacencies, negotiate floor space and survey the general market for additional wholesale and retail opportunities. Report this information.
- Responsible for selling the collections in Paris (up to four times per year).
- Responsible for entering and reviewing orders ensuring strong classification coverage and brand representation per door. Provide collection recaps after sales campaigns addressing collection strengths and opportunities.
- Maintain the highest degree of client service; act as a brand ambassador.
- Perform other projects, as assigned.
- Minimum of five years wholesale experience with exposure to the luxury sector
- Knowledge, understanding and passion for the fashion and luxury-goods industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Solid analytical skills
- Presentation skills including speaking in front of mid to large size groups
- Organization and time management skills; with an ability to manage tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Proficient in retail math
- Proficient in Excel, able to create Pivot Tables and Vlookups
- Proficient in PowerPoint, able to create presentations