- Global business, leader in luxury champagne, wine & spirits
- Opportunity to work for a recognised industry leader
- An environment that provides the opportunity to develop & grow
Moët Hennessy Australia & New Zealand is recruiting a Senior Account Manager to support the Global Travel Retail team reporting to the Key Account Director in Singapore. This is an exciting and rare opportunity to work with world class brands in an international, luxury goods company.
This role is accountable to continue to develop the distribution and the profitability of Key Accounts in Travel Retail for the ANZ region.
About the role
This role plays a key part to drive and build on the business foundations with our key partners in the region/channel through day to day support and management for the business across ANZ. You will be accountable for relationship management, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and management of expenses, sales, execution and negotiation, data analysis & presentations and creative thinking.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will report to the Key Account Director based in Singapore and be responsible for:
- Building partnerships with key regional & top management to monitor and develop the distribution and the visibility of the Moët Hennessy portfolio
- Ensure commercial & marketing strategy is in line with budget targets in order to reach sales & profitability levels
- Accountable for the business results (volumes, distribution, pricing, advertising & promotion expenses, profit contribution) and brand equity in key retail accounts whilst ensuring equity, awareness and desirability
- Lead, coach & develop a Sales Support Coordinator and a team of Retail Managers/Supervisors and Sales Ambassadors to maximise the presence, visibility and value of the MH portfolio in all key airports with a proven record of stakeholder management
Your profile - Skills & experience:
As the successful candidate you will have a driven and charismatic personality with a 'can-do' attitude. You will also be an approachable and adaptable individual, who enjoys working in fast pace and evolving environments.
You will have previous experience in:
- Working a Sales management role ideally in the ANZ market or Travel Retail
- Exposure to the FMCG industry, desirability in Wine & Spirits
- Business negotiation with strong planning, presentation, communication & networking
- Implementation & success of commercial and marketing strategies
- Team management with the ability to influence and motivate stakeholders who are not necessarily direct reports
This is an exciting opportunity to immerse yourself within a global luxury business that continues to grow and innovate. For your efforts you will be rewarded with a competitive salary package and an environment that is committed to the development and growth of its people.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and looking for the next step in your career, please submit your resume and cover letter today.
About Moët Hennessy
Moët Hennessy, No. 1 worldwide in Luxury Wine & Spirits, owns prestigious brands such as Moët & Chandon, Cloudy Bay, Dom Pérignon, Hennessy, Glenmorangie, Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot. As a part of LVMH, luxury sector leader, Moët Hennessy is recognized for the quality of its products, its constant research of excellence and innovation. Moët Hennessy realizes more than 90% of its sales turnover in the export and embodies the French Art de vivre.
This unrivalled catalogue of prestigious products symbolizes excellence and authenticity. These products are all positioned in the high end of their respective markets. The portfolio includes sparkling and still wines from the world's most celebrated wine-growing regions. The Maisons of the Group are all supported by a powerful global distribution network that has been strengthened over the years, coupled with an unrivalled stream of innovations aimed at recruiting new consumers.