Louis Vuitton Mediterranean is looking for a Senior Accountant for Louis Vuitton Israel.
The selected candidate will be in charge of overseeing all the topics related to the accountancy of Louis Vuitton Israel, as well as supporting the rest of Mediterranean countries if needed.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible of accountings accuracy, respecting the company´s administrative policy.
The position is based in Madrid, Spain, in Louis Vuitton Mediterranean HQ.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processing of vendors invoices,
- Registration of note expenses,
- Preparation of payment batches on a weekly basis,
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded,
- Creation and update of vendor master data in SAP,
- Daily check of RMS/SAP interface on sales,
- Daily sales reconciliation and documentation review. Alerts in case of discrepancy,
- Banks reconciliation and posting of daily movements and transactions,
- Integration of credit card interface,
- Reconciliation of payables and receivables balances,
- Archive of supplier invoices, note expenses, bank statements and other accounting documentation,
- Ensure that accounting / financial information is accurate,
- Controls and ensures the correct implementation of the company administrative policy,
- Provides technical support to the stores management and staff,
- Responsible for accuracy and adequacy of accounting records in all areas (VAT, sales, intercos, Payroll, Amortization, Tax, etc,..),
- Responsible for Fixed Assets monitoring (Inventory, etc.),
- Reviews the general ledger monthly,
- Participation on monthly, quarterly and year end closings,
- Preparing ad hoc management reports as required,
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned.
- Responsible of correct application of fiscal rules & correct implementation of any change,
- Controls accuracy and adequacy of fiscal books (VAT, fixed assets) & files (VAT returns income Tax...),
- Delivers bridge between local accounts & IFRS accounts,
- Prepares Monthly VAT and all Tax declarations in partnership with external advisors,
- Prepares Monthly submission of local statistics, intrastate in country where it applies.
- Implementation of the new Retail System: Tax and administrative compliance,
- Support store opening projects: operations in store, administrative tasks, store support between others,
- Any other project that could arise among the Region.
- Prepares and coordinates external audit,
- Minutes of Board for End of Year process preparation with legal department, for the financial side.
EXPECTED ATTITUDES & SKILLS
- Bachelor´s degree in finance,
- Experience of at least 4-5 years as accountant in a multinational company, ideally having an experience in Retail Sector. Audit experience is a strong plus for the Mediterranean region,
- Autonomous and driven to results,
- Dynamic, positive, flexible and proactive personality,
- Adaptability and flexibility in dealing with stakeholders in a regional multicultural context,
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be a strong team player,
- Luxury & retail industry awareness,
- SAP and Syrus-Magnitude knowledge,
- Intermediate Excel skills,
- Fluent in English and Hebrew. Spanish or other languages would be a plus.