PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Responsible for general accounting functions including month-end closing and reporting and year-end audit for multiple legal entities for LVMH Perfumes and Cosmetics Maison in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Experience in E-Commerce and Cross-Border operation.
- Work closely with Brand Controllers and HQ reporting teams to deliver accurate and quality report for business analysis.
- Support projects and new launch of accounting standard as required.
- Responsible for monthly management reporting including all general accounting tasks (data entry and reconciliation) for multi brands/entities in HK and Macau.
- Able to manage various internal reporting tools for master data and consolidation packages.
- Responsible for balance sheet and cashflow forecast in budgeting process and provide variance analysis to HQ.
- Handle intercompany expenses recharge and issue debit note, prepare monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation and analysis.
- Handle master data maintenance for IFRS16 operating leases and fixed asset and related reporting to HQ.
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned by management such as new accounting standard and reporting requirement.
- Work together with auditors in managing yearly audited financial statement and tax compliance filing, manage company secretary or other local regulatory compliance matter.
- Provide support to brand or HQ for actual data analysis.
- Solid GL accounting experience preferable in retail business and E-Commerce
- Proactive, good team player, business and process vision
- Self-motivated and strong sense of responsibility with can-do mindset
- Independent, well-organized, detail-oriented and commitment to accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and analytical mindset
- Able to cope with multi-brands organization structure, work undre pressure and meet tight reporting deadlines in as fast-pace working environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- High level IFRS and accounting knowledge
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Experience in using Dynamics AX system is definitely an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting with Certified Public Accountant qualification
- At least 7 years relevant working experience, preferably in retail industry and GL accounting experience