The Sr. Analyst - Demand Planning (Champagnes) is the business process owner for APO (sales forecasting tool). He / She leads the forecast process with marketing, sales and finance to ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time. This role will also support the Champagne Strategy across MHUSA.
- Lead the sales forecast process for MHUSA Champagne Brands in order to accurately manage warehouse stock availability and ensure the right product is in the right place at the right time
- Manage the flow of depletions MRF's (Monthly Rolling Forecasts) via Anaplan Tool from financial flows (aggregate forecasting levels: Brand à Quality/Size/SKU à State) to demand planning levels (Brand à Quality à State à Bottle Size à SKU à Sourcing Point)
- Enter monthly sales forecasts into APO (sales forecasting tool) and ensure forecasts are aligned to financial budgets, SKU quotas, and bottle size quotas (when applicable)
- Manage distributor sourcing matrix to ensure demand is forecasted in the right location: Bailment Consignment (US Domestic) vs. Direct Import (Domestic & Foreign Supplier) vs. Warehouse (US Domestic and Duty Free)
- Check the accuracy of monthly forecast figures vs. previous forecasts to ensure consistency offorecasts and to ensure frozen horizons are respected
- Organize with sales, marketing & production the launch of new products for MHUSA
- Define ways of improving the sales forecasts (by product, by month, by State...)
Sales and Operations Support:
- Organize & lead the monthly S&OP forecasts meetings with each spirits marketing brand team
- Support the Director of Demand Planning during the monthly financial S&OP forecast/budget review
- Support the monthly S&OP forecast review meeting with supplier Maisons
- Manage monthly S&OP calendars to ensure full company visibility of all brand activities
- Support the Director of Demand Planning during the Weekly Sales & Operations Call
Allocations Management and Special Projects:
- Work with marketing, sales, and Maisons to manage allocations for VAP's and products with annual scarcity constraints
- Reconcile allocated items on a quarterly basis to ensure products are on track with forecasted consumption and are aligned to financial targets (when applicable)
- Manage 100% execution of annual VAP programs by ensuring outstanding allocations are converted to sales before the end of the each calendar year (October 15th annual deadline)
- Support the Operations and Demand Planning Team on special projects
Education: Undergraduate degree in Operations, Finance or Accounting preferred
Languages: English, working knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience & know how: 5+ years of Operations planning experience. Strong communication skills, knowledge of importing, distribution and pricing. Highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently, High level of attention to detail and accuracy. Exceptional systems knowledge and understanding. Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles. Prior experience working in the wine and spirits industry is preferred. Prior experience working with Anaplan, SAP and APO a plus. Advanced MS Excel Skills a must. Understanding of the Bailment consignment model is preferred. Strong understanding of supply chain mechanics.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.